Sofia Vergara hottest woman on television

As I sit here on a snowy crappy day, I am watching the first season of Modern Family. First off it is easily the funniest show on television, great cast, great jokes, blah blah blah. But what I’m getting at is that the most important part of any television show, and no man will deny it, is a hot piece of woman to look at. Some of the best shows in the world I just cannot get into if there is not a hottie in it. For example, The Wire...considered one of the best tv shows ever made, but literally not a good looking woman on that cast. How am I suppose to watch something like that?!? Another example is the tv show "Oz". A bunch of men stuck in jail dropping the soap left and right. Yeah, that's exactly what a 22 year old man in the prime of his sex drive wants to watch. I will go on record as saying that no show has a hotter woman in it than Modern Family. The “ass”ets of Sofia Vergara are phenomenal and that thick Spanish accent really puts her over the edge. The way she says “Yay” instead of Jay makes me need a new pair of pants. She is the ultimate tv actress for sex appeal and could be considered the woman of my dreams. Now I sincerely suggest you google her, make her your background on your blackberry, buy a poster of her I don’t care, just understand that she is easily top 5 hottest woman you will ever see. I also recommend checking her out in the movie Four Brothers with Markie Mark Wahlberg and Andre 3 Stacks because, well, that’s just a great movie.

sofia vergara
sofia vergara
sofia vergara
sofia vergara
sofia vergara
sofia vergara
sofia vergara